Corwen Memorial Park

History of the War Memorial Park

Corwen War Memorial Park was established by way of a charitable endowment in 1931 and was conveyed to Corwen Parish Council to hold in trust in perpetuity as a war memorial. Since its creation, the park has been managed directly by the Parish / Community Council and also via a management committee, the Corwen War Memorial Park Recreation Committee.

Ongoing works